Easy to make. Easy on the stomach (kimchi = natural probiotics). Also, if you're a fan of savoury breakfasts, this will give you the right amount of kick you need.
This recipe makes 1 serving.
What You Need:
2 large eggs
3 tbsp kimchi, roughly chopped
Some feta cheese
What You Do:
1. Crack the eggs. I omit the salt because the feta cheese and kimchi are already salty. Beat them with a fork.
2. In a large flat pan, heat 1 tbsp olive oil. Add the roughly chopped kimchi, warming them up.
3. Push the kimchi to one half of the pan, and add the eggs gently. What you're trying to do is to create half side of the egg with kimchi, and the other half without.
4. Crumble the feta cheese around, and as the egg set, turn off the heat. Gently fold the the egg, kimchi side down.
5. Serve warm. Best complimented with a hot beverage.