If you commute to work everyday using the train (and this includes the LRT, Metro, Tube, KTM etc) you will always belong to any of these ten categories of the people using them. Hold on to your rails, people.
1. The ones with earphones/headphones on with the music up so loud because you think you’re the only species in the train that has good taste in music.
2. The one with the low metabolism drive, causing you to sleep the minute your ass lands on the seat.
3. The douche bag who ogles women, handicapped people and what others are texting on their phones.
4. The ‘socialite’ who can’t stop looking at the phone even when – let’s be honest here – nobody is sending you any text messages.
5. That person who stands smugly and thinks “I’m too good to be in the train with y’all punks”
6. The ones who talk so loudly to one another because your Dad owns the friggin’ train, huh?
7. The man/woman who always seems depressed.
8. The person with a hundred gadgets – headphones, phone, tab, iPad, and that blue-tooth thingy. Also, they’ll make people wonder why a person with those shiny shoes would still take the train.
9. The ones with all the PDA and making out that everyone else wants to throw shoes at (preferably guy number 8’s shoes)
10. The one who stands there going, “what the heck is wrong with all these people?”
Note** For my own reference, I am #1 on Mondays, #6 on Tuesdays, and #7 for the rest of the remaining days.
Girl with the Monday blues (and dreading the train ride tomorrow)